Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas 2015

'Christmas is the wonderful time of the year!'









Besides Chinese New Year, another one of my favorite festive season is Christmas. Christmas is a season of joy and giving:) While I love receiving presents, I too, love to see the smiles of my friends face when they receive my presents for them! Every year, my Christmas eve will be celebrated at my daddy's side and during Christmas day, it will be celebrated at my mom's side. The food, presents and being around the people you love is what keeps my Christmas vibes going :) Last night, I went to my friend's house to celebrate christmas! We had Hai Di Lao steamboat and gift exchange together. It is always a night filled with laughter with them around. Thank you for the night, girls. 

LASTLY, TO ALL.. MERRY XMAS!
May this Christmas be a day filled with happiness and love x

With love;
Patrine Choo

No comments: